10% de descuento en nuestra web
Obtenga un 10% de descuento reservando directamente en nuestra página web.
10% discount on our website
Get an exclusive 10% discount by booking on our official website.
Commitment with Covid 19
**Published, April 27th, 2020
Dear Friends of Artrip Hotel in Madrid,**
As the impact of the coronavirus continues to evolve, all of us at the Artrip Hotel in Madrid want to assure our valued guests that your safety and wellness are our utmost priority. We are committed to providing a safe, clean, and hospitable environment for our valued guests and employees alike. In these uncertain times, we also want you to be rest assured that we will stand prepared to assist our travelers with compassion and flexibility whenever needed. In line with our values and our honest approach to hospitality, we de-cided to close the hotel on the 20h March 2020 and to accept res-ervations from the 11st of May, 2020 onwards.
Our reservation team is continuously at your service in case you have any questions regarding your existing or future booking re-quest. Please contact us with any questions at +34 91 539 32 82 email@example.com
Your Flexible Travel Options:
- If you already made a reservation and need to reschedule, please let us know, and we can offer you assistance and flex-ibility.
- If you are planning your future stay, we are looking forward to welcoming you from the 11st of May, 2020. We are here to do everything we can to help you enjoy your home away from home in Madrid.
How We Prepare for Your Visit from the 11st of May, 2020:
- We use highly effective products and protocols to sanitize our hotels for our guests and our staff.
- We will triple the daily number of scheduled disinfecting and sanitization times for all common guest spaces.
- We pay vigilant attention to high touch areas such as door handles, banister railings, public bathrooms, and counters.
- We have elevated our strong emphasis on frequent and ef-fective handwashing protocols for staff, before, during, and throughout their shifts.
- We installed anti-bacterial hand sanitizers at the reception and at the entrance of the hotel for our guests. We have also provided them in the offices and in homes of our staff.
- We will continue to monitor the situation in our website, and follow any new guidelines from our government as they become available.
How guests can join our team in prevention:
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sani-tizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, particularly if you have unwashed hands. Shaking this habit now will protect you for many flu seasons to come.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and find other fun ways to greet people without shaking hands or touching.
- Alternatively, you can turn your head away from other people and use the inside of your elbow, or tuck your head inside your shirt.
- If you do cough or sneeze, immediately throw your used tis-sues in the trash and wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
Planning future travel:
For travelers who want to plan a future stay with us but are con-cerned that their plans may fall through, please contact us. In next bookings deposit required for booking, and you may change your plans without penalty up to 48 hours in advance.
To all of our friends who have stayed with us before and to those friends we have yet to meet, we wish you and your loved ones health and serenity.
We hope we have put you at ease, and we look forward to welcom-ing you soon. If there is ever any way we may be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by phone at +34 91 539 32 82
Miguel Ángel Porras García
Owner & Manager
Artrip Hotel in Madrid