Artrip Hotel is on Valencia Street 11, in the popular district of Lavapies in Madrid, an unparalleled cultural melting pot made up of citizens from exotic countries that give light and color to homes, shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants that populate it.
We are 10 minutes away from the most important museums in the capital city and the major landmarks and to show you, we have created this map that pinpoints the most significant ones and its distance from our hotel. You can download the map and take it with you on your visit.
- Madrid Train Station Puerta de Atocha: 1.1 km (aprox. 14 minutos walking)
- Prado Museum: 1.2 km (aprox. 16 min walking)
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum: 1.3 km (aprox. 17 min walking)
- Reina Sofía Museum: 400 m (aprox. 5 min walking)
- Plaza Mayor square: 1.2 km (aprox. 16 min walking)
- Teatro Real Opera House: 1.7 km (aporx. 22 min walking)
Access from Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- By taxi: it takes half an hour and costs around 30 €.
- By train: from Terminal 4, 25'aprox directly to Atocha train station (stops in Chamartin). Frequency every 30 'and the price is approx. € 2.50 person
- "Airport Express" bus stops at Atocha Renfe Train Station. From here you can walk down the Ronda de Atocha avenue and take the third street on the right (C / Valencia) where the hotel is located. The price is 5 € person & takes 40-45' depending on the traffic.
- The nearest Metro station is “Lavapies” (Metro line 3, yellow), 50 meters away from the Hotel. “Embajadores” station (Metro and Train) is only 200 meters away from the Hotel.
- There are several car parks in the area. We can give you indications on its location at our Reception desk or write to us and we will send detailed information.